Milk - 2 cups
Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Condensed milk / Milkmaid - 4 tbsp
Desiccated coconut - half a cup
Digestive biscuits - 12 biscuits ( can add more or less)
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
China grass - as required for setting
- Boil 2 cups of milk in a vessel and when done , set one cup of milk aside for later use.
- Add desiccated coconut to the boiled milk in the vessel and stir continuously along with 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of condensed milk. Stir well for 5 minutes in a medium low flame.
- Now prepare the china grass .Soak the china grass ( 2gm) in cold water for few minutes and then cook over a slow flame until it dissolves to a clear liquid.
- Pour it to the prepared coconut milk mixture and stir well.
- Transfer to a pudding tray and keep refrigerated for 10 minutes.
- Mean while prepare the chocolate layer. Boil the milk which we set aside again along with 2 tbsp milkmaid, 2 tbsp sugar.
- Mix in cocoa powder and cornflour in 1 tbsp of milk in a bowl and stir well.
- Add this to the boiling milk and mix well.
- Again prepare china grass ( 2gm) and mix the prepared liquid china grass with this chocolate mixture . Once it thickens lightly, remove from flame.
- Now take out the tray which we refrigerated and spread 5 digestive biscuits above the coconut mixture layer .And then pour half of the prepared chocolate layer over it and again spread some biscuit pieces over it.
- When done ,pour the remaining chocolate mixture and decorate with biscuits and nuts.