Beef - 1 kg
Onion - 2 , sliced
Tomato - 1, sliced
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Beetroot - finely sliced, 3 tbsp (looks attractive)
Dried red chili flakes - 3 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tbsp
Red chili powder - 2 tbsp ( can add more or less)
Coriander powder - 3 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Green chili - 2 nos
- Firstly, marinate the beef ( do not cut into fine cubes) with turmeric powder and salt. Cook it in a cooker until 2 whistles.
- When done, take off the beef ( drain the water )and cut into strips . Then marinate it with soy sauce and chili powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion til golden and then add sliced tomato.
- Saute well and when done , add sliced beetroot, green chili, ginger garlic paste and saute very well in a low flame until you get a thick gravy consistency.
- Now add the stripped beef to it along with coriander powder, chili flakes and salt.
- Drop 1 tbsp coconut oil over it and stir continuously till the beef is well coated with the gravy.
- Finally garnish with curry leaves and best to serve hot with steam cake , chappathi, rice....Reallyy hot and yummyy!!!!