INGREDIENTSFish - 6 pieces ( preferably boneless)
Kashmiri chili powder - 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp ( fish marination)
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp (fish marination)
Vinegar / lemon juice - 1 tsp
Tomato - 3 nos
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Green chili - 1
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, 1 tbsp kashmiri chili powder, vinegar and salt. Keep refrigerated for 15 minutes. Then fry it, in little oil till half done.
- Keep it aside.
- Now heat some oil in a nonstick vessel and add the sliced tomatoes.
- Cook till the oil separates.
- When done add green chilies, ginger, garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilly powder, salt and mix well.
- Cook till the raw smell goes.
- Then add 4 tbsp hot water to it and mix well. You will get a thick gravy.
- Finally put the half fried fish to it and again cook for few minutes .
- Then add curry leaves and pour 1 tbsp coconut oil on the top and close the lid for a while.
- Serve hot with rice, chappathi...