Spaghetti noodles - 250 g
Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Carrot - 1 carrot, julienne
Cabbage - half a cup, julienne
Bell pepper - as required, thinely sliced
Egg - 1, whisk with salt and pepper
Pepper powder - half tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato sauce - 2 tsp
Butter - 2 tbsp, melted
- Cook the spaghetti... For that, heat enough water in a wide bottomed vessel. Once boiled, add salt and then add the spaghetti. Do not break it.
- Cook for 5 - 8 minutes or as per the package description.
- Once done, drain it to a colander. Add a teaspoon of oil and combine well. Set it aside.
- Combine together tomato sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Pour it over the cooked spaghetti and mix them well. Again set aside.
- Making of vegetable noodles...
- Heat a pan with oil and scramble the whisked egg. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, heat butter and saute garlic paste for a while. Do not burn it. To this add carrot julienne (you can use julienne peeler for this or here is a tip to make carrot julienne with knife . check the 5th and 6th pic), cabbage sliced or julienne, bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Add pepper powder and salt. Combine well.
- Now add the cooked spaghetti and toss well for two minutes. Check for salt.
- Add the scrambled egg and combine. Garnish with any vegetable julienne.
- Serve hot.