It is very difficult to feed our kids, especially a healthy breakfast . Though we love to have dosa every day, we will be bored in seeing the same round shape all the time. So, just think about your kids feelings when seeing the same round stuff every morning. Though i used to try varieties with dosa like carrot dosa, curd dosa, cheese dosa, spring dosa, rava dosa recipe and all ..the common feature with all of these dosa recipes are they are just round in shape. So i thought of making breakfast for my kids, that looks something fun and attractive. Yes, many of us had tried pancake art with pancake batter, which includes eggs and All purpose flour. But this recipe calls for a healthy breakfast with wheat flour, salt and water as the only ingredients. All you must need is a pancake squeeze bottle. This is a great choice for the picky eaters to have their breakfast without any deal or complaints, i bet. Instead of giving pancakes for kids, try this easy simple crepes with wheat flour.
HOW TO MAKE A PATTERN USING DOSA BATTER - batter recipe here
- Make the Wheat flour dosa batter
- Pour some batter into the squeeze bottle. Be careful, the batter should not be a runny consistency.
- Heat the pan. Make the flame very medium low once the pan is heated.
- Draw the outlines (as shown in the pic). You can make your favorite patterns.
- Once the outline is turned slightly golden, fill the gaps with the batter without disturbing the outlines.
- Cook it until that side is down. Now slowly flip and cook the other side. DONE!!!
- My picky eaters finishes such dosas without compelling...They loves creative and attractive food.