These healthy fries (no oil recipe) are delicious finger food for your kids. This is the great option for a healthy french fries recipe. When considering sweet potato nutrition, Sweet potatoes are considered as one of the best super foods to eat for an optimal health. Eating Sweet potato benefits, sweet to your health same as it tastes. It provides some surprising health benefits. I am sure, some kids will say yuck to this healthy vegetable. But they will love this healthy fries for sure. Deep fried french fries are one of the favorite snacks recipes for kids and adults equally. Instead, give this healthy baked fries a try. They are not only easy yet delicious and addictive. A bursting flavor with a mix of spicy, sweet and salty. So give this sweet potato chips baked a try. Here is the recipe showing how to make spicy sweet potato fry recipe / oven baked sweet potatoes /easy healthy sweet potato fries / sweet potato recipes /baked sweet potato /
Sweet potatoes - 2 nos, peeled, sliced and make strips
Paprika / red chili powder - half tsp ( can add more )
Garlic powder - quarter tsp
Pepper powder - quarter tsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Discard both the ends. Then slice it and then make few inch strips as shown in the image.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over it and mix well.
- Now add the salt and spice powders and coat it well.
- Apply a teaspoon of olive oil over the grill plate to avoid the stickiness. Arrange the coated sweet potatoes on this grill plate. You can also bake in a baking sheet inside the baking tray, but it will stick to the tray after a while.
- Bake in the Preheated oven until the fries are done or slightly crispy, 20 to 30 minutes. Check occasionally and keep an eye on it.
- Serve immediately.