Hi foodies..Here is a tasty and delightful chicken dish with no onion, no garlic, no tomato, no spice powders, no sauteing. Just one teaspoon of oil is required for the entire green chicken roast . An excellent chicken recipe for diet people, but once you try this recipe am sure you will never stop making this yummy healthy chicken roast.
Green curry recipe using chicken /chicken thighs is a very popular delicious dish with full of flavors. Here am sharing a very healthy stove top recipes with chicken thighs with no onion, no garlic, no tomato and even no spice powder. Still it tastes heavenly delicious with an aromatic appetizing flavor. Here i used only 1 tbsp of oil for this yummy preparation. A teaspoon of butter can be added for those who loves a buttery flavor or instead few drops of coconut oil is preferred. Do try this chicken thigh recipes healthy / chicken thigh healthy recipes at home. So here is the recipe showing how to make chicken recipes without onion and garlic / non vegetarian green curry / chicken with green masala / chicken recipes healthy.
Chicken thighs - 3 nos (600 g)
Oil - 1 tbsp(optional for diet ppl)
Butter - 1 tsp (optional)
Coriander leaves - half a cup, chopped
Curry leaves - few
Palak leaves - quarter a cup, chopped
Green chilies - 2 nos (for more hot, u can add more)
Vinegar / lemon juice - 2 tsp
Yogurt / curd - 3 tbsp
Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Grind together all the ingredients given under ''for grinding" to a fine paste. Do not add water while grinding.
- Wash and make slits all over the skinless chicken thighs and pat dry them well. Marinate the chicken thighs with this green masala paste along with required salt.
- Heat a non stick vessel or a pan and reduce the flame to low once hot. Add the well marinated chicken thighs to it along with half a cup of water. (no need of adding more water as chicken itself will release water once hot).
- Cook over a medium flame with lid closed and add 1 tbsp of oil after 5 minutes.
- Again cook over a medium low flame , covered until chicken is well coated with the masala and flip the chicken occasionally.
- Once chicken is well cooked, add butter(optional) and toss the chicken well. This will gives a buttery flavor. If not can add some coconut oil instead for a yummy flavor.
- Serve hot along with paratha, chapati, ghee rice..