Hi foodies..here am back with an egg less chicken fingers recipe. For those who want healthy finger foods for kids by your side with crispy crust , juicy moist inside and perfect kids party food..here it is. I made this crispy chicken tenders recipe using breadcrumbs (for coating). If you are looking for something new for enjoying your kids beautiful smile, then give this a try. Such recipes for chicken tenders will be less spicy (as it is kids finger foods) . This is a shallow fried chicken strips recipe that can also be deep fried instead. So lets see how to make this simple finger foods / simple chicken fingers at home.
Chicken breast - 300 g, cut into finger length strips
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Oregano - half tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
All purpose flour (maida) - 3 tbsp
Bread crumbs - half a cup
- Marinate the chicken strips with pepper powder, soy sauce, oregano and salt.
- Set aside for half an hour.
- Combine all purpose flour with some water and salt to make a thick batter,
- Dip each marinated strips in this flour batter and then coat well with the bread crumbs.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry until golden and crispy. You can also deep fry it in batches.
- Enjoy with hot chili sauce or tomato ketchup.