Get bored of smoothies and juices??? yeah, try this captivating recipe to enjoy this wonderful avocado fruit. Avocado, as a dessert or as a snack or even as a salad is an amazing super food that can be incorporated into our diet easily. Avocados are rich in vitamins and minerals, high in proteins and low in saturated fat. The versatility nature of this fruit gives a way to slink this amazing fruit in our everyday diet. You can make healthy and delicious breakfast to dessert with this nutrients rich fruit. Avocado pancakes, avocado pizza, avocado salad, avocado sandwich, avocado cake, avocado bread, avocado smoothie, avocado juice, avocado pudding like so you can make a numerous scrumptious avocado recipes with this simple fruit. The natural creamy texture of avocado suits well for desserts and smoothies. So any more questions regarding what to do with avocado? Ok, lets move on to the recipe. The avocado surprise or avocado smoothie pudding - surprise your guests with this attractive creamy dessert. This avocado chocolate pudding or surprise is my kids favorite desserts recipes (they don't like any other avocado recipes). Here is the recipe showing how to make avocado pudding smoothie / avocado dessert recipes healthy / chocolate pudding with avocado/ healthy chocolate pudding / avocado recipes easy /best avocado recipes .
Avocado - 2 nos, ripe
Milk - 1.5 cups, chilled
Sugar - 4 tbsp, can add more
Nutella / hazel nut spread - 1 tbsp
Ice cream (vanilla) - 4 scoops
Ice cream for decoration - i used a combination of baskin robbins mango, pista and vanilla ice cream. You can choose your favorites.
Nuts - a handful of (i used almonds and pistachios. You can also use dates sliced, cashews and walnuts )
Wafer stick - for decoration or garnishing
- Set aside the serving glass ready.
- Cut the avocado and scoop the avocado flesh using a spoon by discarding the seed.
- Add this to the blender along with chilled milk and sugar. Blend until smooth thick creamy paste.
- Transfer it to two bowls equally.
- Add a tablespoon of nutella or hazel nut spread to one bowl of avocado paste and mix very well.
- Add some nuts and scoops of vanilla icecream to each glass or cup as a base.
- Top it with chocolate avocado paste and then layer some nuts and followed by avocado paste.
- Finally garnish with your favorite ice cream along with some nuts and wafer sticks.
- Enjoy immediately or serve chilled.